The control process in a cattle slaughterhouse
The role of a ritual controller is of crucial importance and it must meets strict requirements.
The main control phases include:
– verification of the complete cleaning of the production line (rooms, boxes, machines, tools, etc.);
– quality control concerning the sharpening of knives used exclusively for the purposes of ritual slaughter;
– authorization to initiate the production on ”Al-Haq-Halal” controller’s exclusive responsibility;
– permanent control over the quality of ritual slaughter;
– control of the cut-up and preparation of carcasses;
– separate identification of carcasses and entrails (lungs, heart, liver, etc.);
– a report on the identification of ritual slaughter certified by ”Al-Haq-Halal”.